Today's cosmetic products demand high-performance ingredients that promote anti-wrinkling & anti-aging. GenScript utilizes the latest technologies to synthesize cosmetic peptides that significantly improve the look and feel of skin and hair. As a new weapon in the battle against skin aging, synthetic peptides are the latest ingredients to be added to the ranks of cosmeceuticals and dermaceuticals being developed by skin care companies all over the world. By employing the most advanced peptide synthesis techniques and instrumentation available, GenScript can manufacture research- and cGMP-grade cosmetic peptides江湖棋牌 to our client's exact specifications. GenScript's technical expertise and stringent quality control, combined with our dedication to innovation ensure a strong partnership for success.
We can custom synthesize any quantity of any peptide for you, cGMP or research grade.Listed below are popular cosmetic peptides which exhibit various mechanisms in the process of slowing the aging of the skin, many of which enhance collagen synthesis in cosmetic preparations. If your peptide is not in our catalog, we can custom synthesize any quantity of any peptide for you, cGMP or research grade. Request a quote by email, phone (1-732-885-9188), fax (1-732-210-0262), or via our secure messaging system.
|Anti-Wrinkle & Anti-Aging||Signal peptides||Activates TGF-βinduced collagen synthesis||Palmitoyl Tripepitde-5||Pal-Lys-Val-Lys-OH|
|Stimulate collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis||Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3||Palm-GQPR|
|Promotes specific type IV, IV, VII, and XVII collagen synthesis||Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6||Pal-Lys-Val-Dab-OH|
|Stimulates collagen and Hyaluronic acid synthesis||Palmitoyl Oligopeptide/Palmitoyl Hexapeptide)||Palm-VGVAPG|
|Neurotransmitter-inhibiting peptides||Inhibits acetylcholine receptor release||Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate||H-b-Ala-Pro-Dab-NH-Benzyl.2AcOH|
|Inhibits neurotransmitter release||Pentapeptide-18||H-Tyr-D-Ala-Gly-Phe-Leu-OH|
|Inhibit the synthesis of SNARE receptor|
|Acetyl Glutamyl Octapeptide-3 (Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-3, before 2009)||Ac-Glu-Glu-Met-Gln-Arg-Arg-Ala-Asp-NH2|
|Enzyme inhibitor peptides||Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitor that can increase lymphatic drainage||Dipeptide-2||H-Val-Trp-OH|
|Anti-aging and anti-free carbonylation-Oxy-||Inhibits collagen carbonyl formation||Tripeptide-1||H-Gly-His-Lys-OH|
*Please contact us for further details about cosmetic peptide formulations.
- Quantity: Batch size ranges from mg to kg.
- Purity: > 98%. Purity levels can be tailored to each customer's needs.
- Modifications: We provide an array of peptide modification options that can improve the skin permeation, anti-ageing, and anti-wrinkling properties of each peptide.
- Consistency: Batch-to-batch consistency is guaranteed.
- Applications: GenScript provides custom and generic research- and cGMP-grade cosmetic peptides for a range of pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications.
- Content: Our cosmetic peptides are sold by net peptide weight as determined by amino acid analysis and/or nitrogen analysis.
- Prices: GenScript provides large scale production of cosmetic peptides at highly competitive prices.
GenScript guarantees top quality for all cosmetic peptides. We follow stringent, precise procedures to ensure complete identification and very high purity. Specific analytical data sheets corresponding to each batch are sent with every product.
- Full support for FDA submissions:
- Equipment validation
- Batch traceability of all raw materials
- Certificates of analysis (COA) for all raw materials
- Batch records for each step in the manufacturing process
- Quality control according to Good Manufacturing & Laboratory Practice (GMP/GLP)
- Every batch of product comes with with a lot-specific COA. Our standard COA contains appearance information, solubility, mass spectrometry analysis, and peptide purity (by HPLC). The following listed analyses can be provided upon request for additional charges:
- Identity (by amino acid analysis and HPLC)
- Related substances (by HPLC)
- Assay (by peptide content)
- Bacterial endotoxins
- Counterion content
- Mass balance
- Specific rotation
- Residual organic solvents
- Trifluoroacetic acid
- Inorganic flouride (if appropriate)
Orders can be placed with either a PO (Purchase Order) or credit card. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours, Monday through Friday to assist you.
We accept POs and major credit cards (). A 7% New Jersey sales tax will be applied to orders shipped to New Jersey. Your credit card will be billed under "GenScript USA Inc". Click here to download our credit reference form. For international orders, we must apply the full charge at the time the order is placed. In the unlikely event that any given order cannot be filled, our guarantee will take the form of a full refund.